Friday, January 15, 2010

So I wanted to share with you some of my past craft projects that I have done around my apartment........
*Just yesterday, I painted around the boring border of a cheap full length mirror in gold paint.
*I found old chairs, painted them red, and then redid the seat cushions in matching napkins.
*Painted the outline of a bookcase red.
*Made a wall hanging with 5 napkins......Sewed together 4 napkins of the same design to make one big square then placed a different color napkin in the center.
*Spray painted a cherub lamp base gold.
*I found cheap curtains, fabric shower curtains and huge pieces of fabric and tacked them up to my apartment windows as curtains (didn't want to have to put up curtain rods!)

I will include pics to show you these projects, but I have to wait till a friend recovers my pics from my old laptop(long story)
Well I am off now to make some soup, leek and potato and corn chowder, from scratch, not a can! lol


No comments:

Post a Comment